I know it's been a while but I've been busy settling into high school. Guess what guys? I've finally collected my grade one certificate. Hard work and dedication = Distinction! I've started guitar lessons at school with a guy called Tom, so far so good, hopefully, I'm on my way to a grade 2 distinction next year. As long as I continue to practise, practise, practise as my mum keeps telling me. On Thursday my mom and I went to The Beefeater on Hagley Road https://www.beefeater.co.uk/steak-restaurant/West-Midlands/Duck-Edgbaston.html I was so hungry I FORGOT to take a picture but here's a little photo of my plate, when I remembered to take a picture. I had a chicken burger, chips and corn on the cob, which was delicious and for dessert, I had pancakes, sorry again, but it was so yummy I forgot to take a picture. On Friday I went to the Midlands Arts Centre in Edgbaston https://macbirmingham.co.uk/courses I was there to take...
Dream Big, Laugh, Work Hard, Achieve

Comments
Post a Comment